The VA Women Veterans Quick Start Guide (QSG) provides clear and concise information on how to apply for benefits and access VA health care. How to schedule regular checkups, fill prescriptions and access specialists, such as cardiologists, gynecologists and mental health providers, are outlined in the latest quick start guide.
The new Quick Start Guide helps female Veterans understand what documentation is needed and how to apply for VA benefits, along with a summary of health care services and resources including:
- How to apply for VA healthcare.
- full listing of health care services.
- Center for Women Veterans.
- VA Women Veterans Call Center 1-855-VA-WOMEN (1-855-829-6636).
- Military Sexual Trauma and Combat PTSD care and resources.