The North Carolina Department of Military and Veterans Affairs is in the process of updating the Resource Guide and seeking submissions from state and local agencies and organizations. The Guide provides some of the most frequently accessed resources available to Veterans, military members, and their families. Each entry should include the following information:
- 1-2 sentences about purpose as it relates to Veterans, service members, and/or family members
- Types of services/resources provided
- How to access services/resources (e.g., eligibility requirements, address)
- Contact info – phone number/email/URL
- Agency/organization logo
- View the 2018 Guide for examples at https://ncgwg.org/dmva-resource-guide-2018/.
Each entry should be print-ready or in an 8×10 format that will allow cut-and-paste of content.
There is no fee for submission entry. Due to page limitations, submission does not guarantee inclusion in the 2019 Guide.
Please forward all submissions for the 2019 Guide via attachment to Angella.Dunston@milvets.nc.gov no later than Friday, March 29, 2019.