In honor of Women’s History Month, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA’s) Service Members Veterans and their Families (SMVF) Technical Assistance Center has curated a list of behavioral health resources for Women Veterans.
- SAMHSA’s SMVF Special Populations | Women Veterans (samhsa.gov)
- VA’s Center for Women Veterans (va.gov)
- VA’s Women Veterans Call Center – Call or text the Women Veterans Call Center at 855-VA-WOMEN (855-829-6636) or use the online chat feature. (womenshealth.va.gov)
- PsychArmor’s Women Who Serve course (learn.psycharmor.org)
- Make the Connection: Stories of connection and resources. (maketheconnection.net)