The NC Department of Military and Veterans Affairs is currently receiving submissions for the 2018 DMVA Resource Guide. The Guide includes services and resources that support and are helpful to North Carolina Veterans, military service members, and their families. For an example of how entries appear, view the 2017 version of the Guide at http://www.nc4vets.com/blog/resource-guide. There is no fee for submission although entry does not guarantee inclusion. Graphics/advertisements should be print-ready; other information should be in a format that will allow cut-and-paste of content. Please email submissions for the 2018 Guide via attachment to Wes.Kyatt@milvets.nc.gov by close of business April 11.
March 15, 2018
November 8, 2017
November 10, 2017
- Burke County Memorial Day Pre-Program Meet and Greet
- Eastern NC Veteran's Benefits Update
- Guilford County – Veterans Coffee
- Military Appreciation Month at TITLE Boxing Club Raleigh and Cary!
- Salute to Women of the Military
- Valor Games Southeast 2018
- Governors Working Group Focus: Veteran Homelessness
- Saluting Women Veterans
- Healing Vets Weekend
- Ride for Rose Haven: Supporting Women's Veterans (RFRH)