On May 9, the President signed an executive order to enable military spouses to find work more easily in the federal sector. The executive order provides greater opportunities for military spouses to be considered for federal competitive service positions. The order holds agencies accountable for increasing their use of the noncompetitive hiring authority for military spouses. In addition, American businesses across the country are encouraged to expand job opportunities for military spouses.
December 12, 2017
November 11, 2017
- Burke County Memorial Day Pre-Program Meet and Greet
- Eastern NC Veteran's Benefits Update
- Guilford County – Veterans Coffee
- Military Appreciation Month at TITLE Boxing Club Raleigh and Cary!
- Salute to Women of the Military
- Valor Games Southeast 2018
- Governors Working Group Focus: Veteran Homelessness
- Saluting Women Veterans
- Healing Vets Weekend
- Ride for Rose Haven: Supporting Women's Veterans (RFRH)