NC Serves RDU/Fayetteville recently expanded its scope of services and supports to the entire central region of North Carolina, and in the process, became NC Serves Central Carolina. Since its inception, the USO of North Carolina has served as the Coordination Center and has hired a network director and three community coordinators to assist in the expansion.
November 8, 2017
November 10, 2017
November 5, 2017
September 27, 2017
- Burke County Memorial Day Pre-Program Meet and Greet
- Eastern NC Veteran's Benefits Update
- Guilford County – Veterans Coffee
- Military Appreciation Month at TITLE Boxing Club Raleigh and Cary!
- Salute to Women of the Military
- Valor Games Southeast 2018
- Governors Working Group Focus: Veteran Homelessness
- Saluting Women Veterans
- Healing Vets Weekend
- Ride for Rose Haven: Supporting Women's Veterans (RFRH)