Joe Serna, a recipient of three Purple Hearts, had difficulty transitioning to the civilian world and ended up in Judge Louis Oliva’s Veterans Treatment Court in Cumberland County. When Serna had a parole violation, the Judge sentenced him to a night in jail and joined him there.
September 27, 2017
January 29, 2018
May 7, 2018
- Burke County Memorial Day Pre-Program Meet and Greet
- Eastern NC Veteran's Benefits Update
- Guilford County – Veterans Coffee
- Military Appreciation Month at TITLE Boxing Club Raleigh and Cary!
- Salute to Women of the Military
- Valor Games Southeast 2018
- Governors Working Group Focus: Veteran Homelessness
- Saluting Women Veterans
- Healing Vets Weekend
- Ride for Rose Haven: Supporting Women's Veterans (RFRH)